HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018!
Be well & thank you for a year of healthy relationships,
as well as the opportunity to be of service :)
***CoDA EUROPE/CONTINENT MEMBERS (ESPECIALLY PARIS) PLEASE SEE THE NOTICE BELOW FOR IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION***
As internet browsers change almost daily, some people have troubles getting the orders to process. This seems minimal, but if you do have any problems please email us via the contact form. We'll be happy to help as much as we can. If you are visually or phsyically challenged, please let us know - we can assist. Thank you!
SECURITY INFO: This site is engineered and facilitated by the industry leader in the UK/Europe, utilising the latest and constantly updated encryption technology. Even so, payments for literature are NEVER handled by this site directly. Payments for orders are done through Paypal, or a direct bank transfer - providing the highest levels of security. CoDA Literature does NOT retain any payment details, or process any financial information. This has been set up intentionally to ensure the safety, anonymity and security of members. We constantly monitor and address security and Data Protection needs. Thank you!
"Your dedication and efficiency shines through and I admire that! You’re also a pleasure to
deal with as you value and respect your customer. Every good wish" MW
"Hi ! Thanks for great service!" NB
"Thank you. The books arrived promptly Saturday morning. It is a very easy and
cheap ordering system. Best wishes" LM
"We received the books this morning . Thank you again for all your help with this." AH
"It literally landed on my doorstep next day!" JG
"Received already! That was quick! Thank you so much! Have a great weekend too!" JK
A note of gratitude to all of the home groups and individual members who have ordered. We are moved by the emails, comments and overwhelmingly positive feedback from everyone. If we can be of service, please let us know.
Affirmations Booklets & Bookmarks
ATTENTION EUROPE MEMBERS:
important shipping information
We are very grateful to be of service to members, many of which are starting to order from the Canary Islands, Netherlands or Paris. Please note the following when considering your order...
1. The most cost-effective way to order literature is IN BULK from a member or home group. Shipments are calculated BY WEIGHT. The more people that participate, the better the shipping cost.
2. However, we will happily fulfil small/individual orders, but please be advised the shipping can be expensive for small items - (for example, two Big Books and a few pamphlets coupld cost €10-15, - where you could get a larger order of six Big Book and materials for a home group for about the same cost).
3. When you place your order, we get quotes from the various sources - Royal Mail, DHL, Chronpost, UPS, etc. and pass on the most reliable, tracked service for your order. We do not add-on additional charges for this.
4. SHIPPING IS NOT FREE. When you place an order, and pay via Paypal, the shipping charges on the invoice will show "£0.00" - this is because we have to calculate shipping after your order, and send you a separate invoice. If you prefer to do things all at once, for orders over £50 please send us your list and delivery details via the contact form. We work to help home groups all the time.
Thank you for your cooperation & understanding! 99% of shipments to Europe have been fast, efficient, and problem free.
***Good News! PAYPAL threshold now £500.00
You may still use a bank transfer for the time being, if you prefer!
EUROPE & EU:
We have simplified the ordering. You may register and fill out the order, and pay either using the PAYPAL link or BANK TRANSFER. We will then get back with a shipping invoice to then pay. This helps us serve you in two ways:
1. The initial payment for just the books means we can process right away
2. We can then obtain several competitive quotes/prices for shipping at the time, and get you the best deal. (Setting fixed shipping rates are rarely good value).
We'll continue to use UPS, DHL, Post NL, ChronPost, etc.
please report any problems via the: CONTACT PAGE
Coming soon: Service Manuals, Bookmarks, Chips and meeting posters!
***NOTICE ON HOW TO MAKE BANK PAYMENTS FOR YOUR ORDER***
Dear Members, Currently there are TWO WAYS to pay for CoDA UK Literature, PAYPAL and BANK TRANSFER:
PLEASE ALSO NOTE: We DO NOT ACCEPT CHEQUES DIRECTLY. IF YOU WISH TO PAY BY CHEQUE YOU MUST TAKE IT TO A HALIFAX, BANK OF SCOTLAND or LLOYDS and pay into our account as indicated below. Please DO NOT send cheques to our warehouse address, as this will delay your order. Thank you.
HOW TO PAY BY BACS OR IN PERSON:
1. Complete your order here, and take down the final, total amount
2. Initiate a payment via online, telelphone banking, or in person for the full amount
3. Once received/cleared, we will ship your order
BACS/Bank payments are a cash payment you initiate AT YOUR BANK. It has nothing to do with our online systems, or our web site. You must either use online banking, or telephone banking to send the payment to our sort code and account number - or take the payment in physically.
This is a very simple process for most people once you learn how, and is explained in full, by clicking this link: https://gocardless.com/guides/posts/bacs-payments/#bacs-transfer-direct-credit.
Alternatively, you can pay in cash or by cheque (take 5 days to clear), in person at any Halifax or Bank of Scotland branch, using these details. The order is held until the payment is received. In order to do this, you will need to use telephone or online banking with your bank, and transfer to:
sort code: 80-22-60